As a learner, I feel the knowledge shared is knowledge learned. I always look forward to solving real-world problems that can help the mass. I am always searching for a new challenge in life, so if you feel your challenge will need someone like me, feel free to contact me.
Courses: Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Driven Decision Making, Internet Protocol, Business Intelligence, Computer Graphics, Software Engineering, Operating Systems
Coursework: Database Management Systems, Linux, Software Engineering, Software Testing, Data Structures, C++, Java.
Started a new role as SDE with AWS Single Sign-On team.
* Develop full-stack applications for cross-platforms using current technologies (Angular, React, Blockchain, NodeJs etc)
– Active participation in discussion while architecting the application and framework.
– Implement the current Software Engineering practices of such as Agile, DevOps.
– Actively participate in the learning of new technical and interpersonal skills.
* Perform and report analysis over big-data, real-time data using ML and AI.
– Utilize Machine Learning algorithms (such as Regression, SVM, Clustering etc.) and develop application in languages such as Python, R to classify, predict and take decision based on the data.
* Analyze and report the findings related to performance, relatability and reliability of new technologies.
– Implement and present POCs on the new technologies.
* Actively involved in open-source and other internal projects to make contributions in emerging technologies (such as IoT BlockChain, Cloud, OpenWhisk etc.)
- Automated the processes on Server System and work using Shell Scripts in a self-driven Start-Up environment.
My work as an intern involves me to look into various prospects of Web Development, Software Development, and System Automation in order to develop effective solutions for the company.As part of the Web Development project, I am responsible for optimizing the MySQL database and improvise the cart portal for the e-commerce site of the company. I am to constantly write and execute scripts for automating various processes in the development and setup environment as part of my intern job.
At CIIGAR Lab, I was involved in a research on behavioral pattern of Canines under the guidance of Dr. David Roberts and funded by National Science Foundation(NSF). My work involved the development of modules for the application written in C# and follow the MVVM architecture. The modules developed/enhanced by me includes the Minimal UI for the application, developing library for the Pan-Tompkins algorithm and other similar algorithms for the purpose of heart-beat detection.
As Technology Consultant with CodePixel, I was part of a small team developing new solutions on emerging technologies such Microsoft Kinect, IOT etc. My work involved R&D of viable products involving utilizing such technologies and expertise in the Cloud development. As part of self-driven Start-Up Environment, I have had multi-tasked various things at hand involving managing Database, writing APIs’ on clouds such as Microsoft Azure and AWS. Apart from development, my job required me to do training both at the corporate and educational level in technologies and development environment such as Windows 10, C#, Microsoft Azure, Kinect and Android Development. The colleges where I have had the chance to deliver speaks involves various IIT campuses including IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagapur and IIT Roorkee.
As a part of Intern program at Chander Dhall Inc, I learned the knit & grits of professional work, development and project management under the guidance of my mentor Chander Dhall. I have had the privilege of working under him on a Windows Application where I was involved in every phase of the application building.
My work in the team involved me to lead the team of 3 people and manage work flow between every member of the team. I was involved in development of modules like login-portal, payment portal and UI of the application. We as a team leveraged several 3rd Part APIs’ for the development of modules and the application.
- Developed Built for BlackBerry application on BlackBerry App World.
- Received 5 Star rating from my mentor for my work.
My internship with BlackBerry involved me in BlackBerry Z10 application development which should be a Build for BlackBerry certified as a mark of the compatible application on BlackBerry OS 10. I was able to learn application development on an entirely new development environment using C++ and QML. It involved learning and implementing in the application being developed under a continuous improvement cycle of product development. Under the guidance of my mentor Dr. Ranbijay Kumar, I was able to develop a fine product which got me reward as a BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition phone.
- Developed Software solution using C#, Java as part of the internship program.
- Worked closely in an environment of scientists and senior computer developer at the main facility of CSIR-HRDG.
- Had the honor to work under the guidance of Dr. Shailendra Nigam, Senior Principal Scientist of Computer Division.
- This project focuses towards predicting the price variations of bitcoin, a virtual cryptographic currency.
- These predictions could be used as the foundation of a bitcoin trading strategy.
- The machine learning techniques such as Bayesian Regression have been utilized in the project for the prediction model.
- This project focus towards sentiment analysis over data from IMDB and Twitter to classify data (i.e. Tweets or Movie reviews) into positive or negative.
- In this project, two techniques have been used: 1. NLP technique, 2. Doc2Vec
- This project focuses towards Sentiment Analysis on live Tweets feed on Twitter using Apache Kafka server which is used for fetching the tweet stream and feed into the python application.
- The python application then works on the tweets and provides a basic analysis on Positive and Negative sentiments in the Tweets.
- Suggesting different songs or musical artists to a user is important to many kinds of music streaming services, such as Pandora and Spotify.
- This project focuses towards recommending top artists to a user on basis of his music streaming history and artists available in the database.
- This project can be used in various recommendation systems like Netflix etc.
- Employed various Data Cleaning techniques to clean and sample the data.
- Use Data Mining Techniques to suggest 5 replacement players to the teams in categories such as Attacker, Defender, and Mid-Fielder on basis of Team’s performance through the season in respective fields.
- Use of K-Means clustering algorithm, t-SNE dimensionality reduction technique and Decision Tree methods.
- In the Medical field, with the advancement of technology, it is imperative to make learning and working experience more interactive. How to make such a thing entertaining too? The answer is Kinect and an Xbox console!
- The project focuses on making a medical fun application which makes learning about diseases and their cures using a Kinect and an Xbox.
- Such an application have its implications at medical facilities and institutions where people can learn a thing or two sitting ideal for a next appointment in the waiting area.
- One extension of the project included the use of Kinect by Doctors to make a patient and his care understand what he is suffering from and what kind of surgery he might go for.
- Developed a Kinect-based Jigsaw Puzzle game where the puzzle is being played by the motion of hands and gestures were developed for dragging and dropping the pieces of images in the puzzle.
- The game contains 3 levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced where the difficulties were also increased on the basis of levels.
- The project includes an Arduino Uno microcontroller system which runs an RC Car over a Wireless channel of Bluetooth in a range of 10 meters which receives Serial signals from Bluetooth of a Computer System via a WPF application coded in C#.
- These commands are sent to Laptop from a Motion Sensing Device – in my case the device used is Kinect For Windows, which senses the gestures of my body motion with the help of Gesture Library I built to recognize my gesture by the Kinect device.
- When these Gestures are detected by Kinect, it sends commands to the Laptop via a WPF application which will contact the Bluetooth of the Computer System to send Serial Signals to the Arduino Uno microcontroller.